FAQ: How do I change my registration ensure the proper refund or payment is processed?
By logging back into your registration record, you are able to make changes such as adding any optional course items or additional courses you did not originally signup for. You will be able to automatically refund payment if you are removing options and you will be prompted for payment information if you are adding options. You do not need to use the original registration credit card or payment method (such as check) to pay for added items.
- From the Event Registration page, click the registration link titled "[Register]" for the class you are registered for.
- On the new page that appears, click "Update / Cancel Existing Registration"
- Type in the registrant's email address and click "Continue".
(If you registered multiple people using a group registration, you must use the "primary" user's email - the primary user will be the first one that was registered for the group)
- On the next screen click "Edit" by the name of the registrant (even if there is only one).
- You will be presented with the original registration screens where you can change any registration information and course options. Use the continue button at the bottom of the screen to move through the various pages of registration information.
- Once you are finished changing registration options you will be back on the screen where you chose "Edit" beside the registrant name - click "Continue" at this screen.
- You will now be presented with payment or refund screens as appropriate for your changes.
- An updated receipt is available by clicking "View Receipt" at the bottom of the screen after processing payment.