FAQ: How do I print or email a Receipt?
A receipt can be printed during your initial registration if paying by credit card or by revisiting the registration site (for checks or credit cards).
During registration the last page of a Credit Card paid registration the registration process has a "View/Print Receipt" button near the bottom of the page. If you are paying by PO this will read "View/Print Invoice" payment must be received and posted by DesktopEngineer.com for this to change to a receipt.
To log back into the system and print a receipt:
- From the Event Registration page, click the registration link titled "[Register]" for the class you are registered for.
- On the new page that appears, click "Update / Cancel Existing Registration"
- Type in the registrant's email address and click "Continue".
(If you registered multiple people using a group registration, you must use the "primary" user's email - the primary user will be the first one that was registered for the group)
- On the next screen click "View" by the name of the registrant.
- When the "Registration Record" appears, scroll down and click the "Payment Information" tab.
- Near the bottom of this page click the "View/Print Invoice" button.
- Use the "Print This Page" button at the top of the page to create a print out.
- Use the "Email This Page" button at the top of the page to email the Receipt or Invoice to yourself or another individual who needs a copy.