Equipment Requirements, Setup And Testing
- BEFORE REGISTERING: Be SURE to Install and Test the Web Conferencing Client (See "Webinar Setup and Testing" Below)
- Participant Capabilities: Watch, Listen and Text Chat.
- Test Requirements: Before registering for the event, please be sure to Install and Test the Web Conferencing Client (See Below) on the exact computer you will use, if you have difficulty getting it to work, you can contact WebTrain.com or try a different computer.
- Hardware: Any Up To Date Computer
- Audio: Computer Speakers or Headphones
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 is best - 1024 x 768 can be used.
Note: If everyone who registers has a horizonal resolution GREATER than 1024 AND a veritical resolution GREATER than 768, then demonstrations can occur in 1024 x 768 mode which makes them much easier to follow.
Webinar Setup and Testing
- If your headphones have their own physical volume and mute settings - ensure that the headphone is not muted and volume is set to at least 75%.
- If your computer has physical audio volume and/or mute settings - ensure that audio is not muted and that the headphone volume is set to at least 75%.
- Download and install the web conferencing client from here:
MSI Installation File or Zip File (In case MSI's Are Blocked from direct download)
- Visit WebTrain.com.
- From the home page click "join" on a meeting called "WebTrain Customer Support"
- Using chat to ask the customer service representative for a "listen only sound check". If offer to do a full two way voip test, you can inform them you will only be listening to the event.